ISO 9001:2015 New Implementation and Internal Auditor Training Course
Member price $499
This intensive 1-day class is led by a live instructor via hi-def virtual classroom using GoToMeeting (teleconference and internet). At GAQP, we believe live instruction with interaction and Q&A is the best way to learn.
The goal of this course is to help participants understand how to prepare an organization which is not currently ISO 9000 certified for a certification audit to ISO 9001:2015. GAQP offers a separate class for those upgrading from ISO 9001:2008.
There is no assessment (exam) to complete the course, however participants are evaluated throughout the day to ensure engagement and understanding of the material. Those participants who successfully complete the class will receive a GAQP certificate of competency for ISO 9001:2015.
The course is divided into 5 modules:
- ISO 9001:2015 from A to Z – understanding each clause of the standard and how to conduct the internal audit
- How to prepare an organization for certification
- What your auditor will look for, what questions they might ask, and how you can be prepared
- Audit prep training – how to prepare senior managers as well as staff for the audit
- How to ensure ISO is adding value, not creating unnecessary work
Course Time: 9am-5pm EST with 15-minute breaks in the morning and afternoon and a 30-minute lunch break
Delivery Method: Live instructor, virtual classroom (via teleconference and web)
Pre-work: All participants are strongly encouraged to purchase a copy of the ISO 9001:2015 standard prior to class and have it available during class.
Please select your desired class date from the drop-down menu: