Certified Quality Consultant Training Course
Member price $399
This intensive 1-day class is led by a live instructor via hi-def virtual classroom using GoToMeeting (teleconference and internet). At GAQP, we believe live instruction with interaction and Q&A is the best way to learn.
This class is beneficial for any quality professional but targeted to consultants. It is required for those seeking certification in the GAQP Certified Quality Consultant program for all levels: CAQC, CQC, and CSQC.
Participants are evaluated throughout the day to ensure engagement, understanding of the material, and that their qualifications are consistent with the level of certification they are seeking.
The course is divided into 6 modules:
- Core Knowledge of Quality Topics – An overview of the quality basics such as ISO, Six Sigma, Lean, and 5S.
- Quality Toolkit – A review of tools used by quality professionals such as flow charts, and turtle diagrams, plus core skills like setting quality objectives and performing internal audits.
- Consulting for Added Value – Basic skills for understanding an organization, its risk and operating environment, plus use of specific tools like SWOT, PEST, and 5 Forces.
- Professionalism and Ethics – Understanding the importance of quality, enhancing the reputation of the quality profession, and professional ethics.
- Consulting Business Basics – Some consulting business basics such as developing your client base, consulting service agreements, insurance, and record keeping.
- GAQP Requirements – Administrative details such as maintaining your GAQP certification and proper use of the title.
Course Time: 9am-5pm EST with 15-minute breaks in the morning and afternoon and a 30-minute lunch break
Delivery Method: Live instructor, virtual classroom (via teleconference and web)
Materials: All materials included with the cost of the class
Please select your desired class date from the drop-down menu: