Position Title: Regional Manager, North America
Part-time or Full-time: Part-time
Location: Virtual office (work from home)
Act as the face of GAQP for all members, prospective members, and other constituents in North America.
- Act as primary point of contact for all inquiries which are directed to the North American region
- Respond to inquiries in a timely manner
- Manage various administrative responsibilities
- Conduct various business development activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly responsive with a sense of urgency to respond quickly to internal and external queries
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel
- Ability to answer telephone calls during work hours
- Ability to learn GAQP service offerings and be able answer questions
Commensurate with experience.